After an extremely busy hiatus this past Summer, I will once again be updating this website regularly. In the meantime, here is what occurred over the past several months or what will be occurring in the months to come.
- My short play Rebecca Says Be Cool not only won the Audience Choice Award at the 1st Annual Indie Boots Festival, but it was also given a staged reading during Chicago Dramatists' Short Comedy Saturday Series, in association with Second City Chicago. It will be produced next month at Second City's DeMaat Theatre as part of the Ben of Tens Festival.
- I performed in the Waltzing Mechanics' World Premiere production of Kate's Dates, a rom-com-docudrama that followed one young woman's tumultuous journey through the millennial dating scene. I played all seventeen of the dates, a wild, entertaining arrangement of playboys, rude boys, and mama's boys.
- I produced the Chicago Premiere of the Drama Desk-nominated two-hander musical ROOMS: a rock romance, which received was called the "Surprise Hit of the Summer!" by Chicago Sun-Times and was Critic Recommended by Chicago Theater Beat.
- I will be producing one festival for each of my theater companies: the holiday-centric Hobo Robo 6: Hobos Roasting on an Open Fire for Hobo Junction Productions (December 2nd, 3rd, and 4th) and Bechdel Fest for Broken Nose Theatre (December 9 - 11, 16 - 18).
- Having been cast in the Red Theater Chicago production of Dylan, I begin rehearsals for the show next Sunday. The show runs from November 23th to December 22nd at the Den Theater.